Sales and Marketing
Head of Sales and Marketing
Role Summary & Responsibilities
The Sales & Marketing Executive will have varied duties which will mainly be office based but some travel maybe required occasionally for Exhibitions and Conferences.
Sales & Marketing assistant job duties
- Leverage analytics, industry, customer and competitor insights to inform Sales and Marketing strategies and tactics.
- Create and own lead generation strategy to support revenue and growth targets as set by the Head of Sales and Marketing.
- Managing online marketing activities including web site updates and changes and use of other mareketing tools to assist in lead generation.
- Creating Marketing content to be used on-line (eg Case Studies, Use cases, Blog…)
- Management of social media updates primarily on LinkedIn.
- Organisation and booking of overseas Exhibitions.
- Where required, attend exhibitions and conferences representing Airtel ATN.
- Maintaining Airtel ATN marketing library.
- Supporting Sales Staff in presentation and product collateral preparation.
- Assistance in managing and producing reports from CRM system. Any current experience in Sales Force Admin would be an advantage but not essential.
- Preparation and release of press announcements.
- Answering telephone enquiries to office as a shared resource.
Skills and Qualifications Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing discipline or equivalent experience
- Should possess excellent organisation skills.
- Experience in Excel, Word and PowerPoint are essential.
- Experience in organisation overseas exhibitions would be ideal.
- Experience in organising marketing campaigns.
- Should be familiar with latest online marketing media.
- Familiarity with aerospace or air traffic control industry would be an advantage but not essential.
- Possess an excellent telephone manner.
- Personable individual with good written and oral communication skills essential.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of Airtel.
How to apply
If you are an experienced Software Engineer and are looking for a role that requires initiative and drive within an innovative, small team setting, we would love to hear from you.
For further information, please get in touch with Siofra Oliver on 01-2147471/ email@example.com.