As a Software Engineer you are part of the Engineering team, and will report into the Operations Manager. You will be assigned to a product team and will contribute to the team effort in achieving team goals.
- Develop software code and unit tests according to the design
- Update and maintain documentation
- Provide support before, during and after integration
- Utilise the development tools & technologies within Airtel, whilst keeping abreast of alternative technologies
- Understand use cases and user stories
- Understand one or few functional areas of the product
Support and Customer Interaction
- Support onsite delivery
- Be familiar with basic verification concepts
- Contribute to Software development standards, practices, and processes
- Understand and conform to the quality management system in Airtel ATN.
Market and Business
- Attends exhibitions for knowledge
Personal and professional development
- Take ownership of professional and professional development
- Mentoring other Engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline or equivalent experience
How to apply
If you are an experienced Software Engineer and are looking for a role that requires initiative and drive within an innovative, small team setting, we would love to hear from you.
For further information, please get in touch with Siofra Oliver on 01-2147471/ email@example.com.